At a Glance
An Education that Challenges and Inspires
Your child’s education is the most meaningful investment you can make. We are committed to delivering an excellent academic and extracurricular program for our students. Our faculty strives to create a learning environment where our students can access their very best selves and go on to make a difference in the world.
The Aspengrove Advantage
We offer accredited IB Programmes for Primary, Middle Years, and Diploma Programme.
Our Grade 12 students have a 100% acceptance rate into top-rated universities in Canada and internationally.
Our school is situated on 40 beautiful acres and features a new 16,000 square foot gymnasium.
2022/2023 School Year
Tuition & Fees
JK-Grade 12 Tuition
- JK 3&4 Five Half Days (8:15 to 11:15): $10,000
- JK 3&4 Five Full Days (8:15 to 3:15): $16,500
- JK 3&4 Full Day & OSC (8:15 to 5:00): $19,000
- PYP: Kindergarten: $16,500
- PYP: Grade 1 – 5: $19,000
- MYP: Grade 6 – 10: $22,000
- DP: Grade 11 – 12: $24,000
Tuition is subject to change each year. The tuition rates for 2023/24 will be released in January 2023. Families can choose between two payment options: Payment in full upon enrollment or payment in monthly installments. Monthly payments are due at the beginning of each month, from March to December. (A $35 administrative fee is added to each monthly payment.)
Aspengrove School has a progressive sibling discount on tuition fees, meaning that the second and third child to attend the school receive a 5% discount and subsequent children receive a 10% discount.
Find all international tuition and fees on the International Admissions page.
New Student Fees
- Application Fee: $250
- Admissions Fee: Aspengrove has an initial, non-refundable registration fee of $7,000. This fee is applicable for the first two children enrolled from the same family. After the enrollment of a second child, all subsequent children will be charged an initial, non-refundable registration fee of $2,500. Upon acceptance, $2,000 is required with the option to pay the remaining $5,000 in installments. As a young school and not-for-profit organization, this investment is used for campus improvements and program development.
Out of School Programs
Out of School Care
We are pleased to offer childcare daily after school as well as during school closures. Below are the monthly fees:
- Junior Kindergarten:
- Kindergarten – Grade 5:
$23/day (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) and $45/day (Wednesday)
- School Closures:
Offered to current students only, our summer program includes a variety of fun learning activities such as independent inquiry, nature walks, gym time, art projects, and reading. Sign up begins late spring every year.
Discover Scholarships & Bursaries
We’re pleased to offer a bursary program and scholarship opportunities to qualified students.