At a Glance
An Education that Challenges and Inspires
Your child’s education is the most meaningful investment you can make. We are committed to delivering an excellent academic and extracurricular program for our students. Our faculty strives to create a learning environment where our students can access their very best selves and go on to make a difference in the world.
The Aspengrove Advantage
We offer accredited IB Programmes for Primary, Middle Years, and Diploma Programme.
Our Grade 12 students have a 100% acceptance rate into top-rated universities in Canada and internationally.
Our school is situated on 40 beautiful acres and features a new 16,000 square foot gymnasium.
2022/2023 School Year
Tuition & Fees
We believe your child’s education is the most meaningful investment you can make, therefore we strive to make Aspengrove more accessible to all families. Read more about our available bursaries here.
JK-Grade 12 Tuition
*Aspengrove School is a participating school under the Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative, which can reduce the cost of daycare for students enrolled in Junior Kindergarten. Also, Kindergarten students who are enrolled in Out of School Care are eligible.
The subsidy will be automatically credited to your account based on enrollment. Students enrolled in Full-Time Daycare can receive up to $545 per month towards the cost of daycare.
- *JK 3&4 Extended Day (8:15 to 5:00): $20,000
- *JK 3&4 Full Days (8:15 to 3:15): $17,750
- *JK 3&4 Half Days (8:15 to 11:15): $11,000
- PYP: Kindergarten: $17,750
- PYP: Grade 1 – 5: $20,400
- MYP: Grade 6 – 10: $23,600
- DP: Grade 11 – 12: $25,800
Tuition is subject to change each year. The tuition rates for 2024/25 will be released in January 2024.
Aspengrove School has a progressive sibling discount on tuition fees, meaning that the second and third child to attend the school receive a 5% discount and subsequent children receive a 10% discount.
Find all international tuition and fees on the International Admissions page.
New Student Fees
- Application Fee: $250
- Admissions Fee: Aspengrove has an initial, non-refundable admissions fee of $7,000. This fee is applicable for the first two children enrolled from the same family. After the enrollment of a second child, all subsequent children will be charged an initial, non-refundable registration fee of $2,500. At the Junior Kindergarten level, $3,500 is due the first year with the remainder due in Kindergarten. (The fee for students entering the school in Grades 10-11 is reduced to $3,500 total.) As a young school and not-for-profit organization, this investment is used for campus improvements and program development. Monthly payment options are available.
Out of School Programs
Out of School Care
We are pleased to offer childcare daily after school as well as during school closures. Below are the daily fees:
- Monday – Friday:
- School Closures:
Offered to current students only, our summer program includes a variety of fun learning activities such as independent inquiry, nature walks, gym time, art projects, and reading. Sign up begins late spring every year.
Discover Scholarships & Bursaries
We’re pleased to offer a bursary program and scholarship opportunities to qualified students.